How To Make Phone Case under $1.5 - Easy & Affordable

03 September


Are you crazy about phone cases??
If yes then you're gonna love the DIY I have for you. This will allow you to have unlimited back covers!
Wondering how much will it cost for unlimited customized covers?
Rs.100 ie. 1.5 USD yes that's it.
All you need to buy is a transparent cover silicon or plastic get anything according to your wish.

I recently bought new phone and ordered a transparent back cover just for Rs.100 from Amazon.
It's a transparent silicon back cover and the quality is good I don't regret buying it infact I love it I can create whatever I want.

The phone cases available in market won't cost less than Rs.300  but with this idea you can create a replica of any printed cover you wanted to buy. Let's get started with the tutorial.

You'll need:
  • Transparent back cover
  • Water color
  • Paint brush
  • Paper cutter knife
  • Whitener pen
  • White sheet
Procedure:

I'm going to explain what we're going to do here and then you can watch the video provided below for better understanding.

First step is to trace the back case you bought on paper and cut it, I suggest you take time and do it accurately so that it fits your phone.
Next we're going to create different designs I've made three cover one by doodling patterns and another which has palm leaf pattern. I loved how it turned so I made one more with same pattern and added a quote.

Cases like this look so cool I wanted it from long time I saw one at Amazon for $28 and It's not even available in India.
There's no way I'm gonna pay $28 for something I can make under $2.

Don't worry about being artistic you don't need super artsy skills to make this pattern I have a very easy technique and that's the reason I decided to make a video on first place so that you guys understand it clearly and try this at home.



I apologize If you felt that some things were out of the frame, I don't have a tripod Honestly I taped my phone to rod and fixed it in a position so I can film. #Jugaad

Jokes apart I was really worried how this would turn out to be because I've recorded before also but blogger quality was pathetic then I got to know that I have to upload it on Youtube first.

Here are some more pictures of the cases I made,



I hope you like this tutorial, Please comment below If you've already tried it or want to try it
Also let me know what do you think I should often do. You guys prefer videos or written posts?

I have added the follower button to my blogger top right corner, Click that to stay updated with my tutorials.

Don't forget to catch up again next week. xoxo ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe