Last Minute Teacher's Day Card - Quick DIY

04 September


Forgot about Teacher's day?

It happens a lot. My cousin brother is in 1st Standard he came up to me at midnight upset, he forgot that it is teacher's day tomorrow. He wanted gift something to his favorite teachers all shops were closed so i decided to make a simple card that he could gift his teachers and thought of sharing it with you guys.
If you're in the same shoe you'll need it, Let's get started.

You'll need:

  • Black and white paper (A4 size would work) 
  • Glue 
  • Scissors
  • Crayon or dry pastel
Procedure:

  • Cut the black paper in a shape you want and fold from the middle like shown in the image below.



We're going to make a blackboard on front page for that you can work with yellow colored strip if have or simply color white strips and cut it. Like I have in the image below,



Paste the strips like shown in the image below.



Now I've colored the blackboard portion with black dry pastel to make it look chalky. Do you see the difference? 
 Don't forget to smudge it, if you don't have dry pastel you can black crayon also.


Next up write a quote on black board I wrote No.1 Best teacher. In the space left below Make pencil from crayon or dry pastel as shown in image below


Fill the empty space by drawing pencils.

Now last step is to draw dotted line like shown in the image to give it a finished look.And It's all set!



I hope you like this Idea, Comment below and let me know you think? Should I do more quickies?

Also Follow me on blogger check the top right corner of my page
Like us on facebook to stay connected.

Being a teacher is hard job and I want to wish all teachers a Happy teachers day!
I hope you have a rocking day ahead.

See you soon. xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe