Upcycle Egg Carton to Diwali Decoration

16 October

Hey do you have scrap egg trays?
Upcycle them into beautiful room decor.
Keep reading


Hi everyone
Back with another Diwali decoration, this one's quiet simple to do If you're a regular reader you'd know I work with what's available instead of purchasing material

Egg trays can be upcycled in many ways a wall hanging, artificial bouquet, frame decor, home decor anything.

Here I've just used it to make piece of decoration that can be used in festive season or you can simply decorate it in your room with a quick change.
Also I want to apologize for not being able to post last week just had a lot on my plate with college and other stuff.

Anyways let's begin!

Things You'll Need:
Egg tray
Compass (something sharp)
Fairy lights or thick yarn
Color (Water, acrylic poster whatever you have)
Paint brushes
Paper cutter knife and scissors

Procedure:

Here's the toughest part - CUTTING THE EGG TRAY!
Honestly that was the most difficult thing to do for me as I realized I had just a small last piece of blade in paper cutter I didn't have any other so make sure you don't end up in a situation like me.

Well, for better understanding. I recorded this tutorial for you. 



I hope you like this easy and cool way to upcycle egg tray into beautiful decor.
If you try this, don't forget to send me pictures. You can also tag us on instagram or facebook . I'd love to see them.


Let me know what you think of this idea?
Write all your suggestions, query and feedback in the comment box below 
  
See you next time  

Puja 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe