9 DIY DIWALI DECORATION IDEAS (Easy & Awesome)

16 October

 
 

Are you still not satisfied with your Diwali Décor?
You're in the absolutely correct place!
 
Well, this is the most awaited blog,
I know how you use same Diwali décor and after Diwali pack it up in a box and reuse it next year.
I have been there, I love Diwali whole family scrubbing corners of home amazing, just kidding 😝

When I was a kid there were these diya painting competition in school, Maa used to paint them for me and I'd go show the diyas to everyone and pretend I made them. I did find all that very interesting
From there I started getting involved in décor stuff, I love decorating my home on Diwali 
I guess everyone does,  every corner clean and full of light.

Decorating home with limited stuff can give you a though time I know and reusing things at this  point can be very useful. In this video I have compiled some amazing DIYs that even you can recreate, they are very easy.
I used old CDs, Jars, Glass and  material that is easily available at home.
 

Please leave a feedback after watching that would be really helpful 💕 
 


 
I hope you like this Diwali video
Do comment which one was your favorite
I'll see ya next week!
- Puja

SHARE THIS VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
https://youtu.be/qrWcLzIbCR4
(Let your friends know about these ideas too)

👇👇 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEO LIKE THIS 👇👇
https://www.youtube.com/c/pvsquare
 
LIKE THIS?
PIN IT ON PITEREST 👇  

 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe